Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher
Clearly Education are looking for NQTs based in Cambridgeshire, who are looking to find their first job or looking to increase their experience as an NQT.
Clearly can provide you with day-to-day supply and longer term opportunities in a variety of Primary and EYFS settings. An ideal way to develop your teaching experience and find schools you love!
You will need:
- QTS status
- Experience teaching in Primary/EYFS settings
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum requirements
- Enthusiasm and an imaginative approach to engage and motivate children
- An understanding of individual needs and behaviour management strategies
We can offer:
- Day to day and longer term work in a variety of lovely, established Primary schools
- A great way to develop your skills across age-ranges and settings
- Regular opportunities to talk with your consultant and the whole of our friendly team
- Feedback from our schools who may consider you for regular cover or your first permanent role.
At Clearly, we are committed to ensuring the safety of all children and promoting their welfare. We expect all our staff to adhere to this and show the same commitment when working within the schools and nurseries across Cambridgeshire. Due to the nature of this position, successful employment is subject to satisfactory references and safety checks. All successful applicants will need an enhanced DBS check registered on the update service. We can help you with this.
Clearly’s friendly and professional team work tirelessly to help you to find teaching roles that you enjoy.