Would you like it to fit around your Family and other commitments?
Clearly Education are always looking for Primary supply teachers to cover in various schools within Cambridgeshire and surrounding villages in our lovely schools.
To be a supply teacher you must be:
- Be passionate about making a difference to a pupils learning within the school
- Be a lively and positive role model for the classes you teach
- Be supportive and understanding of the individual needs of the children
- Have sound communication skills
- Hold QTS/QTLS or NQT status
In return, Clearly Education offer our teachers:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working shifts
- Ongoing support from an experienced team of education specialists
- A wide variety of teaching assignments
- The opportunity to build relationships with primary schools across the Cambridgeshire area
- Work to suit your schedule, full or part-time
- PAYE – no umbrella companies
At Clearly Education we are committed to ensuring the safety of all children and promoting their welfare. We expect ALL our staff to adhere to this and show the same commitment when working within the schools across Cambridgeshire. All successful applicants will be put through safeguarding checks and have an enhanced DBS check which will be put on the update service.