Clearly Education Ltd
We are looking for an experienced primary teacher for a lovely primary school near Markyate, Herts. This full time role is to start in January 2024 until July 2024.
The school lies in the heart of the community, believing that close co-operation between home and school is essential. The school celebrates and values their learning community and encourages children to respect each other’s cultures, faiths, and traditions.
Your role as the Year 3 /4 class teacher will be to:
– Create and implement lesson plans that align with the school curriculum and educational standards
– Use a variety of instructional methods and materials to engage children in the learning process
– Know and understand how to assess the relevant subject and curriculum areas
. – Have clear rules and routines for behaviour in classrooms and take responsibility for promoting good and courteous behaviour both in classrooms and around the school, in accordance with the school’s behaviour policy.
– Establish a safe and stimulating environment for children, rooted in mutual respect.
What you’ll need:
– QTS status and experience teaching KS2 classes
– Strong knowledge of child development and effective teaching strategies
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to adapt teaching methods to meet the diverse needs of students
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us for more information. If this job isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.