Clearly have positions available for Teaching Assistants to support pupils with SEN within mainstream primary classes.
You will support children to:
- work one to one on individual programmes
- take part in group work; learning appropriate communication and co-operation
- learn and manage their behaviour during whole class sessions
Can you engage with and motivate pupils whilst providing consistent expectations of behaviour?
Are you patient, kind and calm?
To apply, you will need:
- some experience of working with children with Special Educational Needs
- good communication skills
- a DBS – Clearly can help you to apply for one
In return, we offer:
- competitive rates of pay, inclusive of holiday pay
- PAYE, no umbrella companies
- a range of working hours available: full or part-time
- the opportunity to work in different settings
Due to the nature of this position, successful employment is subject to satisfactory references and safety checks.
Clearly’s friendly and professional team work tirelessly to help you to find education roles that you enjoy.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience please call Jenny, on 01223 654 461 for further information about this role.