Clearly Education are currently recruiting for a flexible, experienced SEN Teacher for an immediate start. This teacher will be needed for settings across Cambridgeshire.
The successful applicant must:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or NQT status.
- Have a sound knowledge of the Special Education Needs Curriculum and how this is used in an SEN class /school.
- Be willing to have a “jump in, can do” attitude, as you will be joining a class mid-term.
- Be able to successfully communicate with other members of staff in the classroom; teaching assistants, learning support assistants etc.
- Being willing to be flexible; things are unlikely to change, but an open mind is a must.
- Ensure pupils work is assessed and marked to a high standard.
- Being able to communicate with both students and parents of the school.
- Have teaching experience based in the UK or a strong awareness of the UK curriculum.
- Have a DBS Check (previously Criminal Records Check), which is also registered on the government update service, or be willing to complete one. This can be done through us.
In return we can offer:
- Highly competitive rates of pay, inclusive of holiday pay.
- Continual support from an experienced team of staff in the Clearly office, all of whom have educational backgrounds.
- PAYE – no umbrella companies.
- Flexibility with annual leave days.
If you would like to hear more about what we can offer then please apply for this role directly, or contact the Clearly Cambridge Branch on 01223 795 095.
Clearly Education are the first port of call for staffing for many schools across the county.
At Clearly Education, we are committed to ensuring the safety of all children and promoting their welfare. We expect ALL our staff to adhere to this and show the same commitment when working within schools across Cambridgeshire. All successful applicants will be put through safeguarding checks and have an enhanced DBS check which will be put on the update service.
Here at Clearly Education, we value diversity and we recognise that different people bring different perspectives, ideas, knowledge and culture, and that this difference brings great strength. Applications from candidates with protected characteristics are welcomed.