Would you like to work in a rewarding role, helping students overcome their learning barriers?
We are currently recruiting Teaching Assistants to work in local schools and colleges on either a long time or supply basis. You will need to be a proactive, confident and resilient Teaching Assistant who is able to work on a 1:1, a small group basis or with a whole class setting.
This is the perfect stepping stone opportunity to learn how to effectively support and develop pupils both academically and socially. We will require our candidates be confident, assertive individuals who are willing to get stuck into their roles.
To be a Clearly TA or LSA, essential criteria;
· You must have at least 4 months experience with working with SEN students as you will be working with students who have a wide range of needs including Autism, Dyslexia, ADHD, behavioural and emotional needs. Depending on your experience, we also support students with more complex needs. You may also be required to help the student with personal needs.
· We do not require formal childcare qualifications, but the experience is essential.
· A DBS (Criminal Records Check) or be willing to do one.
In return, we offer;
· Highly competitive rates of pay, inclusive of holiday pay
· Any hours needed, right up to 40hrs/week.
· Support from an experienced team of early years and education staff, within the office.
· The opportunity to try different settings and apply for permanent jobs within your favourites.
· Flexible work, to suit student life, family commitments, and other situations. Term time only or holiday work is available.
· PAYE – no umbrella companies.
· No need for commitment in terms of how much or little you work.
· Continual professional development and training opportunities.
At Clearly, we are committed to ensuring the safety of children and promoting their welfare. We expect all our staff to adhere to this and show the same commitment when working within the schools across Cambridgeshire. All successful applicants will be put through safeguarding checks and have an enhanced DBS check, which will then need to be put on the update service.
For more information on this role or similar roles Clearly have available please contact the Cambridge branch on 01223 795095.