Are you a Primary teacher looking to work on a flexible, supply basis?
Clearly Education are looking for a primary supply teacher to work on a flexible basis across Hertfordshire. This is a great opportunity to work as a class teacher in a variety of schools on your terms. You choose when and where you work, and the year groups you’d like to cover, for maximum flexibility. Love your job without all the ties of being a permanent class teacher!
To apply for this role you must:
- Be passionate about making a difference to pupils’ learning within the school
- Be a lively and a positive role model
- Be supportive and understanding of the individual needs of the children
- Have sound knowledge of the primary curriculum
- Hold QTS/QTLS or NQT/ECT status
In return, Clearly Education offer our teachers:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing support from an experienced team of education specialists
- A wide variety of longer-term and permanent roles, if required
- The opportunity to build relationships with primary schools across the Hertfordshire area
- In-house PAYE payroll – no umbrella pay companies
At Clearly Education we are committed to ensuring the safety of all children and promoting their welfare. We expect ALL our staff to adhere to this and show the same commitment when working within schools across Hertfordshire. All successful applicants will be put through safeguarding checks and have an enhanced DBS check which will be put on the update service.
To apply, please submit your CV.